LaTonya is having a private exclusive birthday trip and YOU are invited! Aren’t you excited?! She is … !
Come and join her for the celebration of a LIFETIME! You only turn 40 once!
When you join her, you will be staying at the All-Inclusive resort Meliá Braco Village in Rio Bueno, Jamaica!!!
Video Courtesy of my Travel Partners.
LaTonya’s Package Includes:
4 Nights/5 days July 22-26, 2018
Each room measures 441 sqft and is fully-equipped with two double beds or a king-size bed and contemporary interior finishes providing the perfect blend of classic in the exterior and modernity in the interior. Some rooms will feature a sofa-bed which can accommodate one extra person. All rooms feature a dining/work area. *Bed type can not be guaranteed and is based on availability.
To complete the room there is a fully-equipped bathroom where it is easy to revitalize both mind and body with an invigorating rain shower.
- Complimentary high speed internet
- Wake-up call
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs on request
- Wheelchair accessible
- In room dining experience
- Robes and slippers
- Laundry Service (*)
- Turn down service
- 24-hour gym free of charge
- 24-hour front desk service
- Contemporary Interior finishes
- 42 inch cable TV
- Dining / work space area
- Iron and ironing board
- Telephone with voicemail
- Some with private patio or terrace
- Electronic safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Coffee maker station with snacks
- Mini bar stocked every day with soda, juices, water and beer
- Full-length mirror
- Luxury mattress for maximum comfort
- Blackout curtains
- Rain shower
- Meliá bathroom amenities
- Smoke detectors
(*) With additional charge
Dining at the Following Restaurants Included:
Eat as much as you want, when you want including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the resort.
- DESCRIPTION: A traditional steakhouse serving the finest Certified Angus Beef, as well as a selection of classic steakhouse staples recreated with the freshest local ingredients.
- TYPE OF CUISINE: International
- HIGHLIGHT: Elegant restaurant with crystal chandeliers and mirrored walls
- NOTE: No reservations required. Some items may attract a charge. Dress code is Casual Elegant (no flip flops, for men no shorts or sleeveless shirts)
- OPENING TIMES: 6:00pm to 10:30pm
THE MARKET PLACE
- DESCRIPTION: Open-kitchen concept offering international buffet with areas serving salads, pasta, rice, vegetables, fish and meat dishes and delicious desserts
- HIGHLIGHT: Outdoor terrace with views of the ocean and hotel gardens
- NOTE: After midnight there is a choice of aperitifs and delicatessen products
- OPENING TIMES: Breakfast (7:00am to 11:00am), lunch (12pm to 3:00pm), dinner (6:00pm to 10:30pm) – all dinner restaurants are rotated for variety.
- DESCRIPTION: Traditional Jamaican Caribbean grill flavors. Offering grilled dishes during the day and à la carte Caribbean fine dining service in the evenings.
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Jamaican/Caribbean
- HIGHLIGHT: Outdoor ocean-front location
- NOTE: No reservations required. Casual elegant in the evenings.
- OPENING TIMES: Lunch 12pm to 6pm and Dinner 7:00pm to 10:30pm
- DESCRIPTION: A la carte restaurant specializing in exquisite Italian cuisine. Choose from delicious aperitifs, soups, salads, pastas, pizzas, as well as a wide variety of red and white wines
- HIGHLIGHT: Modern restaurant and decorated in different tones of red
- OPENING TIMES: 6:00pm – 10:30pm
- NOTE: No reservations required. Casual dress code
- DESCRIPTION: An exquisite fusion of Asian and Peruvian cuisine with Teppanyaki show cooking tables and à la carte service.
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Asian and Peruvian fusion.
- HIGHLIGHT: Teppanyaki styled tables and show cooking.
- NOTE: reservations required for Teppanyaki show cooking tables, no reservations required for à la carte service. Last seating at 10pm. Dress code is casual elegant (no flip flops, for men no shorts or sleeveless shirts).
- DESCRIPTION: A swim-up pool bar located at the main swimming pool serving your favorite drinks and tropical cocktails.
- OPENING TIMES: 10am to 6pm
- DESCRIPTION: Contemporary all day bar serving specialty cocktails and coffees. Come for our piano play along in the evenings.
- OPENING TIMES: 10am to 11pm
- DESCRIPTION: Enjoy specialty cocktails and the carefully selected music by our DJ including the latest international and local hits.
- OPENING TIMES: 10pm to 2am
*Videos are for reference Only.
Bob Marley & Blue Hole Secret Falls Custom Birthday Tour
A unique adventure in search of the birthplace of Reggae and the spirit of Bob Marley. See the people of Nine Mile still living the true Rastafarian lifestyle Marley sang about. See the house where he was born, the house where he lived until he moved to Kingston, the kitchen where he was raised and his impressive marble mausoleum. This tour has been designed with requested extras for a more immersive and less touristy experience.
The Secret Falls is high in the rain forest cloaked mountains outside Ocho Rios. It is a series of picturesque waterholes fed by gushing cascades. Your guide will lead you through the rain forest where you can explore the many water falls around the area, jump off cliffs or wade into the refreshing pools of turquoise of water. The lower falls has a swinging rope and the upper falls is a short hike up through the gorgeous rain forest, along the rushing river to the falls. Much more beautiful and exclusive than Duns River Falls *Includes all round trip transportation, tour and entrance fees.
Private Group Round Trip Airport Transportation
(Special round trip airfare from Charleston, SC will be included for an additional cost in late August/September 2017. Deposit of $105 per person)
ADDITIONAL TOUR PACKAGE OPTIONS THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED BUT CAN BE ARE:
Luminous Lagoon $71 per person: A boat ride allows you to view on the natural wonders of the world that can only be seen at night. This is one of the few places on earth where you can witness this phenomenon. Watch as the lagoon lights up when the water is disturbed. You can just view it from the boat or you can swim and snorkel in it.
Zip-lining and River Tubing $147 per person: Journey through nature via a series of decks and platforms, connected by traverses, mounted in the trees of the rain forest of Mystic Mountain. This tour is the longest combined lengths of zip line in the Caribbean. The rides are exhilarating and not scary, it is like flying gracefully as you have under control. Midway though your tour, you will enjoy the true Jamaican experience of sampling fresh fruits grown on the plantation that have been freshly picked for you. *Maximum weight 260 lbs.
Grab your tube to experience a wonderful excursion floating down the river. Your tour begins as you cross the Irie bridge and walk along the jungle trail, leading you to launching point of your tubing adventure. Once you receive your final instructions from your guides, it’s time to jump in your tube and begin your exciting river adventure. A mix of currents carry you downstream as you sit back and admire the natural surroundings of the river valley. The course takes you over a variety of class 2 river rapids, each followed by a calm section to chill out and lounge in your tube. There is a stop along the way for a chance to swim in the water and try out the Tarzan rope swing. As the river begins to slow down, you enter the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. From there you are pulled by boat (weather permitting) until landing ashore on a beautiful private beach at the end of Bengal Bay. The river is abundant with lush vegetation, tropical flowers and birds. End the day with souvenir shopping or lunch (optional). *At the site you have the option of doing either rafting,tubing or kayaking. *Maximum weight 280 pounds, physical exertion minimal. Both packages include private transportation for the day, all entrance and rental fees. *Additional packages to be paid by May 4, 2018.*
Your price is a low $206.25 per person per day!
Total Package Price of $825 per person
Space is limited so book as soon as you can!
Deposit of $75 per person/$150 per couple is due by August 26, 2017
Second Payment of $75 per person/$150 per couple is due by November 16, 2017 (Firm Payment Due Date)
Third Payment of $75 per person/$150 per couple is due by January 14, 2017 (Firm Payment Due Date)
Final payment of $375 per person/$750 per couple is due by May 4, 2018 You may pay all or more towards your package at any time prior to this date. (Firm Payment Due Date)
CLICK HERE TO MAKE PAYMENT HERE
&Complete and submit
n> the secure form below!
You must make a payment and submit the form in order finalize your booking.
If you prefer to pay via direct deposit or your bank account select that option on the form.
**ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.**
*Package price subject to availability. *Travel Insurance can be quoted upon request.
YOUR PASSPORT MUST BE VALID AND NOT SET TO EXPIRE LESS THAN 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF TRAVEL.